At the end of this fellowship you will have increased your knowledge and skills in:
- Metabolic bone disease, including an understanding of future osteoporosis therapies
- Paediatric rheumatology, including diagnostic challenges and current best practice
- Strategy Strategy and business planning, including setting up a specialist service
- Considering how to incorporate clinical trials into your rheumatology practice
- The importance of the assessment of work and musculoskeletal health in your rheumatology practice
Who should apply?
Open to BSR members only. It is recommended for those in senior years of specialist training and newly appointed consultants.
Programme and application guidelines: